My name is Kyle.
I do computers and rocks and trees and things. As you might guess from the domain name, I do amateur radio stuff too. Lately I've been spending a lot of time tinkering with the RC2014 and working on a Z80-based laptop.
- 2020-09-29: FT-4XR review posted
- 2020-09-25: First time on FT8
- 2020-09-19: Experiments in Setting Up Direwolf
- 2020-02-11: ked(1) is self-hosting now
- 2020-02-10: mutt, mbsync, and fastmail
Recent journal entries
Journal entries are writeups of stuff that happened over the course of a day; the current day's entry might be updated over the course of the day.
My signify public key can be downloaded from here; it's also presented below.
untrusted comment: signify public key RWRXxbeg5rqNKyj/Nd4/JSLQ4xjFvn5lAm+JxPsS4YeegoRcKTPGI5SJ
I use psignify to do encryption with Signify keys.