One of the most inspiring and career-growing groups that I had to be a part of was the Cloudflare paper club. I'd like to continue the trend of reading papers and writing them up. The dates here reflect when I finished the first pass at a writeup; I might come back and update my thoughts on them later.
- 2019-06-30: Fast key-value stores: An idea whose time has come and gone
- 2019-04-28: The Emperor's Old Clothes
- 2019-04-01: The Operating System: Should There Be One
- 2015-07-29: Authenticated Data Structures, Generally
- 2015-03-22: Out of the Tar Pit